Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday

I'm excited today. In about 6 hours I get to spend 3 whole hours with the man I love. I'm always happy on Friday. Tonight is date night. Both of the girls have plans so we will probably have visit all to ourselves. Except of course for all the other people in the gallery LOL but it is nice when its just the two of us. We can talk and not have to worry about entertaining the girls or making sure family feels they are getting attention. We have had a very stressful week. I got some not so great news from my doctor regarding my reproductive health. It saddens me to think I might never be able to have another child. Especially his child. He is such a good father now to my girls (he hates when I say my girls because he says they are our girls) and I know nothing would make him happier than having a biological child with me. So for now I am going to take all my doctor's advice and hopefully things will get better. It was an eye opening experience for me. I have been relatively healthy all my life. No major problems. So it was definitely a wake up call to take better care of myself. I am not getting any younger and my eating habits are not the best. So I am embarking on a journey to make better choices about my health. I don't want to say I am going on a diet because that implies restriction in my mind and also a temporary solution. I am making lifestyle change. I follow several fitness blogs so hopefully I can get on track rather quick. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment